2.3
Cleanliness

I am unsure why the Saladworks in Mount Laurel, NJ advertises that they close at 8:45. Tonight I walked in at 8:30 expecting to be able to order 5 salads when I was turned away.

I am pretty sure the staff was lying since the one girl hesitated and turned to the girl next to her who told me they closed at 8:30. I am very dissapointed I wasted my time driving to this salad works with a big order ready thinking that you were opened till 8:45 but the staff was too busy trying to leave on time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Saladworks Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Comments

Really? If you owned a store and a customer walked in just about closing time, would you be as sympathetic. You should have called prior to going there and make sure they would be able to accommodate your request.

FragrantNumbat

Since you do not know the difference between women an girls I do not believe you.

QUOTE : "staff was too busy trying to leave on time". When you are expected to arrive "on time" the same privilege should be extended to departure.

I've dealt with restaurants since the 1950's and have always known the kitchen usually closes before the dining room. Had you been sitting in the building eating, they wouldn't have thrown you out until the designated time.

That point should be made clear to employees and posted for customers. "Kitchen closes at 8:30".