I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone to serve me.I find it very disturbing that two of your employees were just sitting and leaning on the counter and the other on her phone in front of the food I was about to order with no acknowledgement that I was just standing there.
(I took this picture to show you the ignorance, Manager is on the right side) Oh, I was a bit frustrated since the one sitting saw me waiting and did not ask if I needed help. I asked for the Manager to interrupt their breaks (I guess) and the one on the cell phone said she was the Manager, who is Silvia after I asked for her name. I pointed to the other one sitting and said " And who is that, her name please", she noted Diana.
The Manager then proceeded to give me attitude and said : Do you know what you want?" I then I walked out without placing my order due to the way I was treated; I will NEVER go back to that location and will share this story with my friends, family and other coworkers who use this location.You should not having Silvia and Diana working for such a business that involves customer service and food; they are rude.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Other locations
What I disliked
- Customer service at harmony rd
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."