Saladworks - RUDE and Nasty Employees at HARMONY ROAD Salad Works
I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone to serve me.I find it very disturbing that two of your employees were just sitting and leaning on the counter and the other on her phone in front of the food I was about to order with no acknowledgement that I was just standing there.
(I took this picture to show you the ignorance, Manager is on the right side) Oh, I was a bit frustrated since the one sitting saw me waiting and did not ask if I needed help. I asked for the Manager to interrupt their breaks (I guess) and the one on the cell phone said she was the Manager, who is Silvia after I asked for her name. I pointed to the other one sitting and said " And who is that, her name please", she noted Diana.
The Manager then proceeded to give me attitude and said : Do you know what you want?" I then I walked out without placing my order due to the way I was treated; I will NEVER go back to that location and will share this story with my friends, family and other coworkers who use this location.You should not having Silvia and Diana working for such a business that involves customer service and food; they are rude.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Other locations
What I disliked
- Customer service at harmony rd
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year . We go in her line..."
- "I called Petco to set up a grooming appt. for my little dog who is all but blind, and the earliest they said they had was the following Tues...."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."