2.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone to serve me.I find it very disturbing that two of your employees were just sitting and leaning on the counter and the other on her phone in front of the food I was about to order with no acknowledgement that I was just standing there.

(I took this picture to show you the ignorance, Manager is on the right side) Oh, I was a bit frustrated since the one sitting saw me waiting and did not ask if I needed help. I asked for the Manager to interrupt their breaks (I guess) and the one on the cell phone said she was the Manager, who is Silvia after I asked for her name. I pointed to the other one sitting and said " And who is that, her name please", she noted Diana.

The Manager then proceeded to give me attitude and said : Do you know what you want?" I then I walked out without placing my order due to the way I was treated; I will NEVER go back to that location and will share this story with my friends, family and other coworkers who use this location.You should not having Silvia and Diana working for such a business that involves customer service and food; they are rude.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of saladworks customer care from Saladworks and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saladworks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cust and customer service at harmony rd. Author liked the most other locations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladworks for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saladworks?

Comments