Saladworks - RUDE and Nasty Employees at HARMONY ROAD Salad Works

I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone to serve me.I find it very disturbing that two of your employees were just sitting and leaning on the counter and the other on her phone in front of the food I was about to order with no acknowledgement that I was just standing there.

(I took this picture to show you the ignorance, Manager is on the right side) Oh, I was a bit frustrated since the one sitting saw me waiting and did not ask if I needed help. I asked for the Manager to interrupt their breaks (I guess) and the one on the cell phone said she was the Manager, who is Silvia after I asked for her name. I pointed to the other one sitting and said " And who is that, her name please", she noted Diana.

The Manager then proceeded to give me attitude and said : Do you know what you want?" I then I walked out without placing my order due to the way I was treated; I will NEVER go back to that location and will share this story with my friends, family and other coworkers who use this location.You should not having Silvia and Diana working for such a business that involves customer service and food; they are rude.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Allergens Information
Quality of Food

• What I liked
    • Other locations
  • What I disliked
    • Cust
    • Customer service at harmony rd

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Na Left The Store With Nothing
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #859148

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saladworks? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.