1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I ordered the Fire Roasted Cabo w/o tomato. The employee began dumping not one, not two, not three, but FOUR scoops of tomatoes even after I repeatedly exclaimed "Ma'am, please no tomatoes, please!".

So after she finally looked up again and I reiterated that I had previously requested no tomatoes, she dumps the salad in the trash but not before she got rid of the excess tomatoes by knocking the bowl against the trash a good 3-4 times. Oh and did I mentions that she began to prep my new salad in the bowl that had just come in contact with the trash?? So after getting a new bowl (after being instructed to do so), she began on my new salad. Great right?

Wrong. As she began to mix in my salad dressing, several pieces on my salad fell out of the bowl.

This happens so I was not upset, however this employee thought that it would be okay and sanitary too add my ingredients back into the salad with her bare hands!!! I was so disgusted, I walked out and I will not return!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Saladworks. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saladworks to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saladworks and saladworks customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments