4.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness

Hillsborough NJ terrible TERRIBLE service by the young man who made my greek salad, which looked so unappetizing, had no croutons and was hastily THROWN into the container (as was the person's before me-should've walked out then) that I drove to get a sub down the street after paying for my salad!!!!! I took photos if you are interested.

$10 for crappy product and service! Tsk tsk tsk.

The 3 other employees were fine..just him! I get that they are ALL kids, but 45 minutes until closing should not cause employees to RUSH like crazy.

Review about: Saladworks Greek Salad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

nikkidimitriou

Hello, I read your review and wanted to reply with some info on Greek salads, that many people do not know. am Greek and this I own a Greek restaurant in Reston, Va.There are 2 types of Greek salad.

The standard Greek salad consists of lettuce, cucumber, onion, lots of tomatoes, feta, kalamata olives, pepperocini, EV Olive oil red wine vinegar, and oregano. The authentic Greek salad consists of everything in the other salad, WITHOUT lettuce.. this one is usually more expensive because the lettuce acts as a filler and is inexpensive, so when you have to fill a whole bowl using salad ingredients without lettuce, it is more costly.

However, in reference to your post, there is NO Greek Salad that calls for croutons. If they are putting croutons in the salad, they are calling it Greek, but it is not....