3.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My wife stopped on her way home from work on 12/19/2017 at the SaladWorks on Centerville Road in Lancaster Pa. She picked up 3 different salads, one for herself and one each for my daughter and me.

Upon eating about 70% of my Tavoli Salad, I was upset to find a Wing Nut sitting on the end of my fork!! I was just about to place it in my mouth when I noticed a discoloration under the lettuce that was on my fork. We hopped in the car and headed back to the Restaurant. I placed the remaining salad contents on the counter and requested to see the manager.

He came out and looked at what I had and said "what would you like me to do"? Really????????? You're asking me? He looked at another employee and said, "that came off of our vegetable chopper didn't it?

The other employee shook his head and said "Yep". In the end he gave us coupons for 3 free salads, but only after I said I wanted my money back, and at least 1 free salad. Needless to say, I will still be calling the corporate office to let them know. Oh yeah, the receipt My wife had was also incorrect.

They charged us for 3 salads that weren't even what we ordered!!! The one guys looked at me and then at another employee and said, "That's how Hannah told us to do it right"?

I said, "isn't that falsifying what you are selling"? I'm sure your corporate office is tracking the best sellers according to what your electronic sales are showing.................

Review about: Saladworks Tivoli Salad.

Reason of review: Wing Nut in my salad!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments